Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sharing

I must have exceeded my normal parenting skills when I taught the boys their lesson on sharing. Carson started it all off by kindly sharing his head cold with accompanying croupy cough with Eli last Saturday. Then after a LONG week of caring for two whiny, sick, steroid filled boys, Carson and Eli decided to show mommy just how awesome a teacher I am.

That's right. Yesterday it started with a terrible sore throat and has progressed to a lovely combination of stuffy/runny nose, sneezing, coughing, crappiness that I wish the boys would have fought over themselves. Of course they are both on the upswing of this delightful little bug after another round of our good friend Mr. Steroid. Eli even won a four day vacation with his other special friend, Mr. Antibiotic.

At least mommy can be comforted by the fact that her all time favorite season of the year started tonight and she now can celebrate the start of College Football!! Bring on the games because I've been deprived since January from the best damn sport in the land. Of course as a loyal and true Ohioan, I will be cheering on The Ohio State Buckeyes. Don't worry....we already have our jerseys and scarlet and grey all set for Saturday! Go Bucks!

1 comment:

Shana said...

OH -- IO!!! GO BUCKS!!! :o)

Hope you are felling better.