Thursday, April 08, 2010

Tigger-ific!



This morning the boys and I had the pleasure of joining one of my good friends from work and her two children for a play date. Amanda and I choose to take the four rascals to a local "bounce house" since it was a rainy, grey day. We are two smart mommies! Whoever came up with the idea of an indoor gym filled with bouncy houses and mazes was a genius. It was only a total of $10 for the kids to bounce and run all of their energy out for the entire morning. I can't think of another way to spend ten dollars that would have been more beneficial to my afternoon studying and mental health. Oh, and the kids had a blast too!





After all of the bouncing had finished and the kids started complaining about their legs being tired, we headed off to grab some lunch. With four kids under the age of seven, our dining experience needed to be fast and accepting of noise. They agreed on Wendy's and off we went. Amanda and I could tell the kids were fading fast but they gobbled up their food and had an impromptu art session at the table. While the kids created works of art, Amanda and I were able to chat and relax a bit. We noticed yawns and some bickering back and forth so our play date was over and we said goodbye until the next time. I hauled the boys to the car and buckled them into their booster seats only to pull away and see this in my rear view mirror.




What a play date indeed.

No comments: