Sunday, June 07, 2009

Where have you been?

Lazy summer days are ahead but my schedule has been packed during the past two weeks. Al finished school and will graduate June 20th with his LPN earning a 3.96 GPA!!! I'm so proud of my husband and can't wait until he can discover the joys of nursing. Carson finished soccer for the season and had a class field trip to the zoo last week. Elias is learning his letter sounds and can now write his name on his own. Tuesday I took my GRE to get into the neonatal nurse practitioner program and I'm glad that sucker is over! All of this has been happening in the midst of doctor's appointments, IEP reviews, and birthday parties.

I will post pics of the boys and their parties in the next few weeks but first we are going on vacation. That's right.....I have 16 straight days off of work. I won't know what to do with myself but it will be worth it. Al and I are going to have a trip without the boys for the first time ever! We will be dropping them off at Granny and Papaw's house Monday night and then leaving for Florida Tuesday morning. Sunday we will head back to Granny and Papaw's house and stay through Friday. Al graduates Saturday the 20th and then I have free time with the family until the 25th. What a glorious month this will be. So, send great vacation vibes and tell the sun not to turn me into a lobster. I may post a few pics so everyone can be jealous but if you don't see an update for a few weeks, you'll know why.

No comments: