Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Backseat Ramblings

On the way home from picking up the boys from Gigi and Bobpop's house tonight the boys were chatting up their futures in the backseat.


E - "Mommy, I want to say goodnight to the moon tonight."
C - "Eli, the moon is not out now! There are clouds! Mommy, why can't you see the moon when there are clouds?"

Me - "The clouds are between us and the moon so they block our view of the moon."

C - "Oh, I see, so the moon is really high up in the sky where astronaut go -- I want to be an astronaut when I grow up."
E - "I want to be a moon when I grow up!"
C - "Eli, you CAN NOT be the moon when you grow up because you are a h-u-m-a-n b-e-i-n-g!!"
E- "Can I be a dinosaur?"


I just love listening to their little minds work. The play-by-play between brothers is priceless as well.

No comments: